- Sunny Side Up: ‘So much depends upon an (my Dad’s old grey) wheel barrow beside the three brown chickens’ (with apologies to William Carlos Williams)
- Singing, singing singing: Music Mind Map for IPM, Liverpoool Uni.
- Pyromania and rats who have now nested below the Yemaya house
- Cuban women musicians talk to Jan Fairley: ‘Saliendo del cuarto de Tula’; Camino de Santiago and ‘Old ladies’ exhibition photos up on Facebook.
- Critiquing Paul Simon and Graceland revival: could Simon not be taken for a ‘rip off” merchant?
Mahesh Mehta on Jerez Festiva Olga Pericet: Ro… rosemaryburnett on APRIL JOY: HENNY PENNIES IN TH… Sara Trevelyan on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Garth Cartwright on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Kate Tucker on Singing, singing singing: Musi…
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Tomorrow i am going on my first ever canal boat trip. Liza Coates (who i have never met) is taking me out in her boat. It’s one of my ‘things to do’ and so i am excited. Also i need … Continue reading
Red sky at night, a shepherd’s delight. Red sky in the morning, a sailor’s warning: to Gersen or not to Gersen, that is the question!
This morning i watched the sun rise – watched dawn arrive. It was wonderful shades of pink so i thought of the old wise saying, ‘Red sky at night, shepherd’s delight. Red sky in the morning a sailor’s warning’ – that is … Continue reading
I am having fun! So i have moved out of feeling weepy and bleak ‘i am not ready to die mode’ – which really only lasted a short time – to living like I do not have cancer and it … Continue reading