- Sunny Side Up: ‘So much depends upon an (my Dad’s old grey) wheel barrow beside the three brown chickens’ (with apologies to William Carlos Williams)
- Singing, singing singing: Music Mind Map for IPM, Liverpoool Uni.
- Pyromania and rats who have now nested below the Yemaya house
- Cuban women musicians talk to Jan Fairley: ‘Saliendo del cuarto de Tula’; Camino de Santiago and ‘Old ladies’ exhibition photos up on Facebook.
- Critiquing Paul Simon and Graceland revival: could Simon not be taken for a ‘rip off” merchant?
Mahesh Mehta on Jerez Festiva Olga Pericet: Ro… rosemaryburnett on APRIL JOY: HENNY PENNIES IN TH… Sara Trevelyan on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Garth Cartwright on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Kate Tucker on Singing, singing singing: Musi…
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Have not written my blog for a week or two and now took me several minutes to get into it as the protocols are infinitely forgettable! In the interim i have had a lovely visit from my ten week old grandson … Continue reading
Yes well blow me down – it’s blustering windy out, full moons, equinoxes and the remnant of the hurricane that visited USA last week and undoubtedly is whistling through the Caribbean. Never a dull moment – like on Saturday on … Continue reading
Only joking! Yesterday, while the wonderful Rona (Ronatherapy), who has been coming each week to give me reflexology (and yesterday my feet were really improving – less cold, less numb, more circulation, could feel blood throbbing through, big toes responding), was … Continue reading