- Sunny Side Up: ‘So much depends upon an (my Dad’s old grey) wheel barrow beside the three brown chickens’ (with apologies to William Carlos Williams)
- Singing, singing singing: Music Mind Map for IPM, Liverpoool Uni.
- Pyromania and rats who have now nested below the Yemaya house
- Cuban women musicians talk to Jan Fairley: ‘Saliendo del cuarto de Tula’; Camino de Santiago and ‘Old ladies’ exhibition photos up on Facebook.
- Critiquing Paul Simon and Graceland revival: could Simon not be taken for a ‘rip off” merchant?
Mahesh Mehta on Jerez Festiva Olga Pericet: Ro… rosemaryburnett on APRIL JOY: HENNY PENNIES IN TH… Sara Trevelyan on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Garth Cartwright on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Kate Tucker on Singing, singing singing: Musi…
Tag Archives: Paul Simon; Graceland; The Guardian; Robin Denselow; The Tube; The Speical AKA; Hugh Masekela; Miriam Makebal; Gerry DAmmers. Billy Bragg; MArtin Carthy
CRITIQUE OF ‘GRACE UNDER PRESSURE’ PIECE IN MUSIC GUARDIAN FRIDAY 20th April 2012 by ROBIN DENSELOW pp 14/ 15 Robin Denselow, I loved your Guardian piece, but feel it omitted something quite significant which is the way that Simon took … Continue reading