- Sunny Side Up: ‘So much depends upon an (my Dad’s old grey) wheel barrow beside the three brown chickens’ (with apologies to William Carlos Williams)
- Singing, singing singing: Music Mind Map for IPM, Liverpoool Uni.
- Pyromania and rats who have now nested below the Yemaya house
- Cuban women musicians talk to Jan Fairley: ‘Saliendo del cuarto de Tula’; Camino de Santiago and ‘Old ladies’ exhibition photos up on Facebook.
- Critiquing Paul Simon and Graceland revival: could Simon not be taken for a ‘rip off” merchant?
Mahesh Mehta on Jerez Festiva Olga Pericet: Ro… rosemaryburnett on APRIL JOY: HENNY PENNIES IN TH… Sara Trevelyan on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Garth Cartwright on Sunny Side Up: ‘So much… Kate Tucker on Singing, singing singing: Musi…
Tag Archives: The Beginner’s Giide to Flamenco; Jerez Festival; Villmarta Theatre; Andaluz Flamenco Trails; Enrique Moorente; Miguel Poveda; MArio PAcheco; EL Terremoto; Nula Kennedy; Nascente; The Guardian; Songli
Camino serendipities; and introducing my ‘killer’ 45 track compilation flamenco album on Nascente label – The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco
Serendipities; and introducing my ‘killer’ 45 track compilation flamenco album on Nascente label – The Beginner’s Guide to Flamenco Good karma is around me in a huge way: I am sticking images in books that I have gleaned over the … Continue reading